BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

To Time, From Me

To: Time

Hi there, my life is kinda 'blur' right now, or can say that I'M blur. Sometimes i dont even know what should i do to make things right or what is wrong or right. I really need more time from you to help me get out of ugly situations. I need to get the EXACT timing to figure out how am i gonna give a good and clear explanation that everyone could accept it and would understand. All i need is to have more time. I dont wish others would think that i am naive and stupid enough to have done it or i have not done good enough for them. All i've ever wanted is just more time but with the exact, perfect timing happening all at the same time. So that i wont be misunderstood for what i've did and done.
Thank you.

From: Ling
xoxo.

0 comments: