BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st day of college...

Hmm...what should i say....??
Met some of my ex-classmates after 2 months of holiday...
Engel went to college with me to enrol for this semester. Then we went to sunway to watch Avatar. Haha...At last can watch d! I'll be sure to regret if i hadn't watched it.
However, there was one hillarious moment where we had shop til we forgot the starting time of our movie. Hahaha~
Later, we shop till the shops closed and went for dinner.

There. My first day of college life. Not really something i've pictured. I though i'll be hanging out with my college mates. But turns out to be totally different. Oh well, there are few more months to come. And now is still the beginning of the year~So there's plenty of time. =)

Oh ya...PLUS. My timetable for this semester really suck!! ARGH!!! And i think i wil be the only one or the few among the few people who are in a different class due to some classes that are already full. So gotta go other class..Haiz...Quite sad actually...
But, i still hope to meet new mates and all. And i 100% 100% HOPE i wont be in a class where those people are not-so-nice.


Ok then.
Till my next post.
Bye~
Ling

0 comments: